TelForce Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant in the Dallas/Forth Worth, TX area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including crews and supports the site and region.
Administrative Assistant Description:
- Assist and support field management on projects and daily business needs.
- Establish and maintain a filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Assist with external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and company related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for response, following up and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in timely, efficient manner.
- Assist customers with immediate needs and help employees with tasks related to customer requests.
- Track paperwork, process new work/projects, change the status of work/projects, complete CUs, create invoices for all jobs and keep a detailed record of start and end dates in a separate log.
- Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding status of action items, etc.
- Respond timely to requests from Resource Management and Field Operations.
- Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, workers compensation information, etc.
- Attend crew meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information, and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
- Prepare and submit expense reports weekly in accordance with company policy, including for traveling technicians and new hires.
- Receive payroll timesheets and input in a timely fashion to ensure employees get paid on time.
- Assist/provide backup support to other office support employees as required.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent; Associate’s degree in Business Management or similar preferred
- Experience in construction or project environment
- 2+ years of related clerical or administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability, and have a “can do” attitude
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jaimi at 202.656.6480.