Aerial Lineman Foreman
TelForce Group is looking for an Aerial Lineman Foreman in the Harrisburg, PA area. This is a full time, direct hire position. We are also looking for an Aerial Lineman.
Knowledge of established aerial cable installation procedures and techniques including the placement of poles and anchors, familiarity with wide range of tools and equipment, ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, and operating instructions.
Aerial Lineman Foreman Description:
- Prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently.
- Lead and train crew while adhering to all safety procedures.
- Follow production procedures, accurately track and submit daily reports and paperwork.
- Complete work orders through supervisor’s direction and customer specifications.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Accountable for issued truck, trailer, tools, signs, cones and other equipment.
- Safely identify utilities in the work area and recognize electrical and other safety hazards.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and requirements.
- Ensure completion of work responsibilities and special projects in accordance with the designated timeframe.
- Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Aerial Lineman Foreman Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience required
- 3+ years of related experience in working with aerial/buried/underground energized electrical lines
- Must have CDL
- Ability to read a tape measure and other measuring devices
- Experience in reading engineering drawings and site plans
- Knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations and requirements
- Experience in operation and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Familiar with bucket truck operation and ability to climb telephone poles
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.