Building Facility Coordinators
TelForce Group is looking for Building Facility Coordinators in the following areas: Greenville, NC, Lubbock & Tyler, TX, Parsippany, NJ & Bronx & Bethpage, NY. These are contract-to-hire positions. We need 1x person in each location. We are also looking for Facility Regional Managers.
Building Facility Coordinator Description:
- Responsible for coordinating the documentation, planning, tracking and forecasting of all facility projects, repairs, preventive maintenance and department budget expenditures.
- Performs analysis of facility expenses and performs a variety of financial bookkeeping, tracking and reporting functions to support the Facilities Operations Department.
Building Facility Coordinator Qualifications:
- 3-5 years facility coordinator experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Administrating Assistant education or certification a plus
- Knowledge of CMMS system for work order management
- Knowledge of computer skills including MS word, Excel and Power point
- Knowledge of safety and regulatory standards / codes (Local, State and Federal) to meet all required compliance issues
- Must be able to direct vendors and contractors
- Strong organizational / time management / follow-up skills
- Must have a professional attitude and presentation
- Ability to maintain focus while working independently
- Ability to work in teams
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.