Building Facility Mechanics
TelForce Group is looking for Building Facility Mechanics I, II & III. in the following areas: TX (Tyler, Abilene, Lufkin & Lubbock), NY (Bethpage, Westchester, Brooklyn & Bronx), NJ (Edison, Newark, Hamilton & Piscataway), Charleston, WV, Cabot, AR, Muskogee, OK & Greenville, NC. These are contract-to-hire positions. We are also looking for Supervisors in TX & NJ.
Building Facility Mechanic Description:
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electric, HVAC and other physical structures.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs facilities mechanical components and electrical systems in accordance with SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety policies at various commercial buildings.
- Develops, maintains and secures a spare parts inventory.
- Recommends purchase of maintenance tools, equipment and supplies as required.
- Assists Facilities department in developing methods and procedures to improve facility efficiency and work flow.
- Oversee and review the work of lower-level Property Technicians.
Building Facility Mechanic Qualifications:
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent; trade school/certifications preferred
- Level I- under 1 year of experience; Level II- 1-3 years of experience; Level III- 3-5 years of experience
- Building facilities or general trades experience
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and electrically powered equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to move and lift furniture and equipment and work on ladders
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible hours, rotating shifts / days, overtime and travel between various locations
- Able to be on-call during non-working hours
- Basic computer literacy
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.