CAD Drafter (Federal)
TelForce Group is looking for a CAD Drafter (Federal) in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract position.
This position will be responsible for providing staffing services for Telecommunications Craft professionals within the company. Will be responsible to source and recruit highly skilled craft candidates while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through the selection process. These positions will include recruiting Tower Technicians and Tower Foreman across multiple markets.
CAD Drafter (Federal) Description:
- Continues to learn and apply standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and Black and Veatch policies and procedures
- Ensures that deliverables are accurate and compliant by continually developing knowledge of the Black and Veatch Quality Program
- Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Broadens knowledge of the applications required to modify and develop less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs
- May assist with minor computations such as material quantity estimates and dimensional checks
- May assist in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers
- Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes
CAD Drafter (Federal) Qualifications:
- Experience using Revit or other BIM software
- Engineering industry experience preferred
- Diploma or Certificate preferred
- Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred
- Typically a minimum of 1 year related work experience (level 2
- Typically a minimum of 5 years related work experience (level 4)
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.