TelForce Group is looking for CDL Driver in the San Diego, CA area. This is a full time, direct hire position for a 3-5 year project. We are also looking for Construction Laborers.
Seeking CDL Drivers to support underground utility construction operations. Drivers are utilized to deliver equipment, parts and materials to construction locations from operation yards, perform labor and equipment operations, then drive truck back.
CDL Driver Description:
- 20% driving, 80% labor/equipment operations
- Transporting heavy loads of material
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Document and log work periods
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as well as the company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Other duties as required.
CDL Driver Qualifications:
- CDL license required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to drive long hours
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability to handle unexpected situations such as traffic and weather
- Safety oriented
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.