TelForce Group is looking for a Channel Manager in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Channel Manager Description:
- Responsible for sales growth and retaining their assigned indirect account base.
- Building, managing and growing a specific base of Authorized Agents.
- Accountable for new revenue, uplift revenue and renewal revenue within their account base.
- Accountable for driving new sales, growing revenues and building effective strategic relationships.
- Conduct him/herself in a manner that will create a strong motivation to promote the company’s services.
- High level of activity with the agents and the ability to manage sales relationships that have no direct reporting structure.
Channel Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience
- 2-3 years technical sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain self-motivation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Telecommunications and/or data experience preferred
- Sales persuasiveness
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.