TelForce Group is looking for a Civil Technician in the Nashville or Memphis, TN areas. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
Civil Technician Description:
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to read and understand a customer detail plan
- Must have a labor-intensive attitude
- Provide superior customer service while ensuring all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner.
- Adhere to all company and industry standard/regulations (OSHA, etc.)
- Prepare drawings of field sketches using AutoCAD.
- Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings, specifications, and design requirements related to telecommunications, commercial, residential, and light industrial applications.
- Conduct due diligence for multiple projects prior to field work.
- Review peer work product.
Civil Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED; technical degree preferred.
- Tech I- 1 year of general construction experience
- Tech II- 2+ years of general construction experience; some cell tower industry experience highly preferred
- Tech III- 4+ years of general construction experience; some cell tower industry experience highly preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, team player, and results oriented.
- Experience on AT&T or Verizon Wireless Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers and aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lead crews when foreman is gone DC/AC electrical skills.
- Update equipment office records and installation specification to document accurate "as built"
- Ability to work on ladders, demonstrated manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift and/or carry loads of up to 40 lbs.
- Must be adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call 615.915.3119 and ask for a Recruiter.