Telforce is looking for a Coax Splicer
Direct Hire – Reno/Carson, NV – $28-$35/hr
- You will, with guidance, repair or splice in new line as needed to complete the testing and certification of the project.
- You will, with guidance, place and install required coax cable when necessary to complete assignment(s).
- You will, with guidance, install all passive and active devices, pedestals, and vaults and coax splice cases required to house CATV equipment per customer requirements.
- You will test Coax-RF lines for acceptable signal between points-continuity and fault.
- You will optimize new Nodes and splice in node splits to reduce capacity
- You will utilize RF Meters and TDR accurately
- You will close a project by completing production sheets, verifying proper levels after activation, and adjust and troubleshoot, as necessary.
- You will reconcile all issued parts and materials daily to ensure accurate material usage counts.
- You will have 0-1 or more years’ experience as a coax splicer with experience on outside plant or system installations while working from blueprints, specifications, and system documentation
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Jessica@telforcegroup.com . In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.