TelForce Group is looking for Construction Laborers in the San Diego, CA area. This is a full time, direct hire position for a 3-5 year project. We are also looking for CDL Drivers.
Construction Laborer Description:
- Load or assist with loading materials or equipment
- Utilize hand tools to dig near existing underground utilities
- Prepare pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site
- Assist in securing work site, equipment, and materials at the end of each shift
- Prepare documents, reports, or job aids related to work, equipment and safety
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Construction Laborer Qualifications:
- Entry level- no experience required (will train), but must be willing to perform manual labor
- Prior construction or manual labor experience preferred
- Telecom construction experience a plus
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.