Telforce is looking for Construction Managers
These are full time, direct hire positions located in South Central PA.
$80K-$120K depending on experience
Travel is Required
Excellent Benefits – call for details
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
If interested, call 321-438-7799
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides project management to ensure the safe, timely and cost-effective execution of projects and other construction. Coordinates with contractors, public utilities, equipment vendors, third parties and internal departments to achieve stated goals. Is the single and primary field point of contact regarding all construction activity throughout the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and indirect supervision of construction crews and contractors
- Develop contractor relationships through bidding, negotiation and construction management.
- Ensure cost effective execution of contracts and appropriate contract administration.
- Plan and schedule work with contractors and public utilities.
- Ensure safe working conditions.
- Coordinate and schedule job related training.
- Observes all company safety procedures at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required, or 15 years of equivalent work experience.
- 10 or more years outside plant telecommunications construction experience required.
- Minimum 5 years telecom construction project management experience required.
- Minimum 1-5 years direct management/leadership experience required.
- Background in project budgets, creating and maintaining.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 321-438-7799.