Construction Project Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- This position requires an individual that is highly organized and possesses acute attention to detail, sharp leadership abilities, with a strong background and skill set in the areas of proactive project The candidate should be a clear and confident communicator with strong writing skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite, Google Earth, Smartsheet's and other project management tools is required.
- Key responsibilities include direct support and collaboration with internal and client (utility) staff as related to construction invoices, general project management, resource tracking, creating clear documentation, and accurate project reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create/maintain project information files for each project
- Maintain current assignments matrix
- Ensure completion and delivery of all products by deadlines
- Track/manage deliverables and initiate follow up for any extensions, revisions
- Create/maintain project files for clients and update where appropriate
- Recommend/produce collateral prior to, during, or following meetings and calls
- Review and support production of meeting materials including PowerPoint presentations, memos, RFPs.
- Manage RFP process, communications, and document
- Maintain internal schedule of deadlines for project deliverables
- Prepare, assemble, and support delivery of relevant project products and collateral
- Produce, edit, and ensure consistency of project related
- 5+ years of similar project management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
Occasional travel relative to training and client communications may be required.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call Madonna at 615-915-3119