Cyber Security Consultant
TelForce Group is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to work Remote. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Cyber Security Consultant Description:
- Vulnerability assessment and remediation management
- SOC operations technologies, incident response processes and visualization platforms
- Infrastructure & cloud security architecture and engineering; endpoint security; data security; and IAM best practices
- Supporting cyber initiatives aligning with NIST CSF framework and risk assessments
- Maintain and optimize cyber tools; update processes, documentations and reporting; security policies, standards and procedures
- Cyber security technologies and take ownership of security control design; and delivery of projects
Cyber Security Consultant Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of cyber experience, abilities and knowledge
- Must have demonstrated experience in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and execute tasks
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.