TelForce Group is looking for a Dispatcher in the Chester, SC area. Training will be provided. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Prompt and efficient dispatch of service orders and trouble tickets are critical to efficient operations. Customer service is of utmost importance to the success of our company. Routing customer requests to appropriate and qualified field personnel begins with qualified and dedicated dispatch personnel.
The Dispatcher is responsible for organizing and prioritizing daily work assignments as related to Field Operations technicians, ensuring proper disbursement of work. The Dispatcher works closely with the Sr. Director of Field Services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Responsible for routing customer service and maintenance technicians to job sites on a daily basis.
- Responsible for monitoring the system to ensure technicians are properly clearing and closing assigned service orders and trouble tickets in a timely manner.
- Required to alert the Sr. Director of Field Services of any situation that could have a negative impact on the company’s operations.
- Report weekly to the Sr. Director of Field Services information relating to technician productivity, alerting him to any failures and inefficiencies in this area. This reporting may be required on daily basis if deemed necessary.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Dispatch & Provisioning Specialist Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read an interpret documents.
- Ability to learn company’s Service Areas, policies and procedures, products and services.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple work assignments- often with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Must be able to work accurately and rapidly with various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, telephone systems and business processes.
- MUST maintain superior attendance and promptness
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.