TelForce Group is looking for a Document Associate in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
To perform a variety of clerical support tasks involving document/drawing control for Engineering Documents Group (supporting Oil & Gas projects), including data entry into database; generating manifests and reports; submitting transmittals to external parties; stamping, filing and folding hard copy drawings; and archiving drawings in cave storage boxes.
Document Associate Description:
- Sorts, folds, and files documents
- Receives and stamps drawings for internal routing
- Enters data using a PC
- Assists with distribution of drawings
- Prints computer-generated manifests to accompany distribution of drawings
- Assists on (supports) small and large projects
- Generates reports as needed
- Can lead a small or medium-sized project
- Heavily invested in data entry
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
- Follow detail process-driven workflows
Document Associate Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience required
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Document control/database management experience
- Ability to train others
- Proficient keyboarding skills preferred
- Individual contributor who shows strong initiative with no subordinates.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.