TelForce Group is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work remote in KS. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Electrical Engineer Description:
- AC induction mitigation
- Soil resistivity testing
- Ground grid testing
- Manages budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Grounding study/analysis for substations, gas insulated substation, solar, wind, generation, battery energy storage systems and floating solar
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience in tools such as CDEGS and WinIGS
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Brittany at 615.434.4803.