Federal Regional Office Coordinator
TelForce Group is looking for a Federal Regional Office Coordinator in the Arlington, VA area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
To provide support to project team and management under minimal supervision. Incumbents have demonstrated proficiency in the project support role and are able to utilize frequent independent judgment, as needed. Possesses broad knowledge of project policies and procedures involving all phases of project execution from bid specifications through project closeout. Adapts past project knowledge to the needs of the current project with minimal direction or review needed from project management. Has regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
Federal Regional Office Coordinator Description:
- Completes complex filing activities such as assigning file numbers, action items, and distribution for project file system.
- Creates expense reports for project team members. Is coordinator of project communications.
- Frequently interacts with upper management on related project issues, as well as external clients.
- May maintain personal calendar for project manager.
- Performs scanning and electronic filing.
- Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
- Performs word processing and data entry.
- Orders office supplies.
- Maintains regional and management calendars (office conference room key contact).
- Arranges project-related meetings, travel and/or events.
- Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases to internal project team.
- Generates simple documents, such as letters and memos.
- Generates more complex documents, such as spreadsheets and presentations.
- May coordinate collection of timesheets.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- Conducts new employee orientation/onboarding.
- Acts as a liaison for IT and ESH activities.
- Takes care of day-to-day office equipment maintenance; coordinates repair.
- May route and track invoices.
- May verify accuracy of invoices prior to approval.
- Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
Federal Regional Office Coordinator Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant Project/Office Coordinator experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- SPECS Intact highly desired
- Expense reporting systems (creating)
- Expense reporting policies and procedures (reviewing and approving)
- Experience with time reporting policies and procedures
- PeopleSoft and Blueprint Basic Users
- Telephone and web conferencing
- Financial information systems/business reporting systems
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.