Federal Senior Power Systems Electrical Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for a Federal Sr. Power Systems Electrical Engineer in Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Federal Sr. Power Systems Electrical Engineer Description:
- Create concept and detailed power systems designs for complex projects or programs; produces design drawings, specifications and design analysis documents
- Coordinate with a BIM team for drawing production; redline documents within Bluebeam, direct 3D model fly-throughs
- Carry out assigned budgets, schedules and quality requirements. Fulfill work plan for projects.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines for design inputs, and coordinate design reviews.
- Pursue additional experience and expertise in technical areas or leadership to be promoted to a higher-level engineer through training and mentorship opportunities
- Performance of fieldwork, both internationally and domestically, and write assessment reports
- Provide support to business development and pursuit activities
Federal Sr. Power Systems Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- 4+ years specializing in power systems engineering
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering with a power emphasis
- Experience working for an entity of the Federal government; familiarity with the applicable unified facilities guide specifications and criteria, ability to use SpecsIntact or Dr. Checks
- Professional engineering license
- Active US security clearance, or ability to obtain one
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Lita at 615.348.5261.