Telforce is looking for a Field Supervisor
Direct Hire – Lexington, KY - $70k + $5k Annual Bonus
- Able to perform routine HFC coax and fiber splicing
- Quality control of splicing and upgrade of passive and active devices in HFC plant
- Direct management of Service employees and contract labor, but not limited to: training, performance reviews, recognition, goal setting, and salary administration
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and clean work environment
- Report all injuries or incidents involving subordinates
- Develops and schedules projects for efficient use of resources
- Materials, equipment, and employees
- Follows all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO9000
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Customer relations and resolution of customer issues
- Oversight of physical plant and service vehicles
- Inventory control
- Able to manage a monthly forecast and budget based upon expected production from labor force
- Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
- Provides the highest quality of service possible in order to assure customer satisfaction
- Generates substantial annual revenues
- Functions with little direction
- Completes compliance and job-specific training
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree preferred but will accept High School Diploma/GED with industry-related experience
- Five years industry-related experience
- 3 plus years of previous customer service experience and experience in field support
- Able to read, write and comprehend the English Language
- Able to perform basic math, adding, subtracting, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
- The use of test equipment and reading schematics
- Able to read and comprehend a CATV HFC Plant Map
- Experience with ERP/SAP a plus
General Job Requirements
- Must be able and willing to do work overnight
- This position requires you to drive a company vehicle. Therefore, you must be able to pass the company’s driving requirements.
- Must be able to differentiate colors.
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a
- mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee.
- Must be able and willing to be on-call.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Risk of electrical shock.
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyones safety.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Jessica@telforcegroup.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.