TelForce Group is looking for a Financial Analyst in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Financial Analyst Description:
- Create the monthly budgets
- Reforecast business performance throughout the year
- Monitor cash management reporting
- Assist in the yearly budget creation
- Create project ROI analysis
- Assist with pricing requests
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
- Monthly management reporting package
- Will encounter a lot of change and new processes
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field plus 3-5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, reporting, and investment practices.
- Knowledge of auditing, cash management and budgeting.
- Experience with financial modeling, specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, copier, fax, pagers and telephone systems.
- Skill in reading and interpreting statistical and financial data.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.