Financial Services Representative
TelForce Group is looking for a Financial Services Representative in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Functions primarily as support or contact person for customers who are served by the company- telephone, internet, cable tv, cellular service. Interviews customers and handles customer relations, including problems with payment of bills, delinquent accounts, service orders, records of payment, adjustments, changes, and additions. Markets company services to customers. Records customer information in computer.
Financial Services Representative Description:
- Generate outbound calls to notify customers of balance owed.
- Print Collections reports daily for contacting customers
- Handle inbound calls from customers wishing to make payment arrangements
- Set up effective and reasonable payment arrangements with customers
- Post lockbox payments
- Contact wireless customers prior to services being suspended
- Manage write-off process
- Ensure that accounts are forward to the collection agency in a timely manner
- Give feedback to operations about ways to prevent future write-offs
- Update account information when possible
- Mention additional products and services when appropriate
- Talk with customers by phone or in person, receiving orders for installation, connection, discontinuation, or change of service.
- Accurately process cash and check payments for current and past-due bills by receiving payments, entering balances and making deposits.
- Complete contract forms, determine charges for service requested, collect deposits, prepare change of address records, and issue discontinuance orders.
- Process delinquent accounts and deal with customers with delinquencies.
- Market and solicit sale of new or additional services. Guide customers in selection of services, including cellular service with our partner, Cingular. Provide descriptions of services and prices, as appropriate.
- Edit and post adjustments and corrections to customer billing or service ordered.
- Refer complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation and completion.
- Investigate conditions preventing completion of service connection orders.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Financial Services Representative Qualifications:
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles
- Must be able to work accurately and rapidly with various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, telephone systems and business processes as well as a variety of clientele
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Skill in persuasion techniques
- Above average communication skills are required; Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple work assignments- with frequent interruptions
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holiday schedules as required
- Ability to effectively function as a team player.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.