FTTH Construction Manager
TelForce Group is looking for an FTTH Construction Manager nationwide. This is a Direct Hire position.
FTTH Construction Manager Description:
- Responsible for management of Underground personnel
- Responsible for the supervision of in-house and sub crews
- Work closely with PM (Project Manager) and other Staff and managers to plan, schedule, update, and identify operational problems or obstacles.
- Ensure proper resources are assigned and workload of resources.
- Accurately and effectively prepare written correspondence to project team.
- Attend construction meetings when requested by PM.
- Attend project kick off meetings when asked by PM.
- Review and input into project plans developed by PM.
- Assist PM in identifying and removing potential project roadblocks.
- Establish positive customer relationships.
- Establish positive management and employee relationships.
- Manage personnel issues, recommend promotions, and recommend needs for new positions.
- Ensure all employees have a safe working environment.
- Work with PM and Engineering with continuous positive feedback for product on project.
- Recommending design changes to PM for project.
- Meet project goals, production, and other management reports.
- Arrange for training as needed for employees.
- Other duties as determined necessary.
FTTH Construction Manager Qualifications:
- FTTH construction leadership experience
- Project Management experience on a second-tier level
- Ability to live on site of project