Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Diesel
TelForce Group is looking to fill a Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic position out of Northern Indiana.
- These are direct hire positions.
- Location: Northern IN (traveling)
- Pay: $27-30/HR depending on experience
- 3-5 Years of preventative maintenance and repair experience
- Directional drill experience a big plus!
- Industrial machines, small engines automotive, farm equipment, etc
- Maintain and repair utility construction equipment and fleet
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Equipment experience such as passenger trucks, digger derricks, bucket trucks, and larger construction equipment
- Must provide own tools
- Excellent benefits
- Hotel & $55/day Per Diem Provided
- $1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.