Human Resources Administrative Assistant
TelForce Group is looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide overall support to our growing company in a multitude of areas, including but not limited to, recruitment, benefits, maintaining employee records as well as providing general office administrative assistance.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Description:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Act as primary contact for company provided medical/dental/vision benefit enrollments and terminations.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events; coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity as requested
- Director of First Impressions: Maintain reception area; greet guests, answer phones
- Provide project support to include ordering and shipping supplies, AEG shirts, safety vests, etc.
- Maintain company copiers, order office supplies
- FedEx and Express mail processing
- Provide administrative assistance to senior management
- Any other duties as assigned
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Office Products, Google Drives and Google Docs required; QuickBooks experience preferred, but not required
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Vic at 404.353.0701.