ISP Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for an ISP Project Manager in the Albuquerque, NM area. These are full time, direct hire positions.
Seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple ISP utility fiber installation projects from kickoff to close out within the Layer I team. This position is responsible for successfully managing all aspect of people, customer, financial, and risk management for each project. The ideal candidate will have ISP project management experience within the telecom industry, be skilled in project tracking and scheduling, with the ability to support team members with quality and technical issues related to infrastructure installation projects.
ISP Project Manager Description:
- Expertly manages all aspects of large-scale IT projects including, but not limited to, customer updates and communication, schedules, budgets, contracts, equipment, vendors, materials, internal team members, and subcontractors
- Direct manager of team members, including but not limited to, Program Coordinators, Site Managers, and Layer I field technicians, overseeing performance management, time management, promotions, discipline actions, hiring, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day financials of each project; has full understanding of WIP, JCR, Cost to Completes, Gross Margin, and Revenue
- Prepares for and facilitates project status meetings with external customers and internal leadership teams
ISP Project Manager Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP a plus
- 3+ years of ISP Program and/or Project Management experience within the telecommunications industry required
- Current technical knowledge of infrastructure installation processes preferred
- Ability to review and understand ISP construction drawings and specifications
- Has full understanding of contract documents and SOW’s
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Kenny at 615.915.3119.