$60k-$65k base salary
Permitting Specialist will:
- Assist to FTTH team in understanding state and federal requirements associated with pole attachments
- Work with the FTTH engineering and operations personnel to meet state and federal requirements for Pole Attachments
- Prepare and issue monthly reports that concisely convey the status of pole attachment activities
- Proactively identify any barriers to success and work with the business units, or appropriate entity, to establish recovery and/or contingency plans to overcome these obstacles
- Supervise team in following contractual terms of Pole Attachments and Joint Use Agreements
- Work with third party engineering contractors and keep them up to date on changes to rules and processes
- Work schedules are typically 5 days per week, 10 hours per day, may require performing stand by duties or on-call work assignments
The successful candidate will have:
- Associate degree in engineering, finance, or business
- Five (5) years’ experience in engineering, project management or other leadership experience desired or preferred.
- Proficient use of field-based computers and tablets
- Ability to travel for work
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time, bend, reach and to move or carry items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to proficiently use a handheld camera, digital notepad, GPS unit and locate utility poles accurately
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Forms).
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings related to utility systems • Excellent communication with internal and external customers
- Possesses strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and in various hours of the day or night and holidays as required Location and Other Work Requirements: Remote work- Possible based on experience.
All employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and will be expected to comply with any future public health or vaccination guidance regarding COVID-19 issued by relevant public health authorities.
Compensation: Joint Utility Pole Supervisor will receive a competitive pay rate, based on qualifications All Points offers industry-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, paid-time-off and 401(k) with Company match, among other benefits. This role would allow regular use of a company vehicle.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615.915.3119.