Level I & II Central Office Installer
TelForce Group is looking for a Level I & II Central Office Installer in the Richmond, VA area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Central Office Installer Description:
- Determine floor plan layouts, power distribution, backup power supplies and cabling of central office equipment
- Identify, and requisition parts necessary to establish low- and high-level racking, transmission racking, power racking, aisle lighting and provision for grounding
- Create comprehensive and accurate installation specifications and accurate equipment requirements to fulfill customer orders
- Create or correct location records, drawings, bill of materials (BOM), installation notes and memos to reflect additions and modifications to customers' location (central office) as a result of installation or engineering activities
- Review installation specifications
Central Office Installer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as Level I Central Office Installer
- Must be willing to travel for several weeks at a time up to 75% of the time
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.