TelForce Group is looking for Licensed Electrician in Northern & Southern CA & Phoenix, AZ areas. These are contract-to-hire positions.
Licensed Electrician Description:
- Perform construction, maintenance, and repairs on the electrical distribution system
- Lead in operating, inspecting, and maintaining ditching devices, digger/derricks, excavation equipment, and other electric installation related equipment
- Proper safety precautions, particularly when working on or near energized circuits and with hazardous chemicals
- Dig holes and trenches for underground electrical installation
- Load and unload, remove and install, and transport electrical equipment
- Place conduit and pull conductors through new and existing conduit
- Distribution switching, documentation and mapping information
- Maintain inventories of material and equipment for regional use, and transport needed equipment to the job site
- Maintain a close interface with the Regional Construction team and with all customer stakeholders regarding schedules, quality, and standards
- Implement customers’ standards of safety, installation quality, processes, and communication methods
- Accurately track all time and expenses, and report back to the project management office using approved methods
Field Electrical Apprentices Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of the electric utility system and its operation
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good organizational, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Kenny at 615.915.3119.