TelForce Group is looking for a Licensed Electrician in the state of TX. This is a travel position, home on weekends. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Under general supervision, maintain, repair, and install electrical systems, services, and equipment for the region. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all electrical fixtures and systems in district facilities.
Licensed Electrician Description:
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
- Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
- Repair or recommend replacement of electrical appliances, including industrial sized generators
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
- Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- The Supervisor or his/her designee may assign other duties and accountabilities limited to those consistent with the applicable job function and pay grade.
Licensed Electrician Qualifications:
- Valid Journey Electricians License
- Five years of experience in electrical field
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring and operating principles of generators
- Knowledge of local electrical codes
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.