Make Ready Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Make Ready Manager in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Responsible for all make ready projects. This would include the foundational trackers for each project, based on the project needs and working with management, subcontractors, vendors, and clients on a regular basis. Along with coordinating for inspecting, documenting and quality assurance of projects. Maintaining project schedules, budgets and providing continuous engineering solutions.
Make Ready Manager Description:
- Perform pre-construction field inspection to ensure completion of make ready and existing aerial facilities owned by various power
- Responsible for working with contractors ensuring quality expectations and timetables are met.
- Verify utility measurements on existing utility poles in order to prepare pole attachment applications for submittal to governing utilities.
- Perform field inspections against invoices to ensure accuracy and ensure Grande specifications are met and that material usage is correct.
- Coordinate with various power and communications entities to devise a plan that will allow Grande to construct facilities in a cost effective and satisfying manner.
- Provide field information to the permitting offices to insure that permits and applications required for make ready and construction are filed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Provide regular project status reports to the Director of Construction, General Manager and Community Liaison.
- Responsible for coordinating with others to ensure the completion of make ready work of existing aerial facilities owned by various power, telephone and CATV companies.
- Responsible for forecasting material needs.
- Budget and track all invoices associated with the completion of the make ready work.
- Ensure that all make ready contractor invoices are accurate and work invoiced is complete.
- Scheduling with timeline production and tracking
- Make ready evaluations and proposed solutions, understand of FTTH designs
- A thorough understanding of utility attachments, ROW permitting, material management, construction, and quality control
- Cost control for the client and company
- Understand the company standards
- Fiber optic testing procedures
- Weekly status reports
Make Ready Manager Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of building communication networks experience preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with aerial and underground fiber experience preferred
- AutoCAD and Excel software experience preferred
- Certification for operation a bucket truck and pole climbing preferred
- Experience with reading and interpreting construction prints
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.