TelForce Group is looking for a Marketing Analyst in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
This position is expected to conduct market research and provide insight on consumer preferences, habits and trends; Determine appropriate strategies based on market research and assist the marketing manager in delivering on those results; Assist Business Development Manager in market research and develop strategy and tactics for non-subscriber acquisition; Research and analyze sales and disconnects to determine customer response to telco products and services; Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies; Collaborate with Marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts; Develop and coordinate customer surveys; Assist in test marketing of new products and services; Coordinate telco participation in fairs and exhibitions; May maintain marketing/sales database and provide support to sales and service technicians.
Marketing Analyst Description:
- Researches and analyzes the market to determine appropriate strategies and may assist the marketing manager in delivering on those results.
- May utilize social media to market company products and services.
- Determines customer response to company products and services by researching and analyzing sales and disconnect trends.
- Develops, coordinates, and administers customer surveys to determine customer needs and satisfaction levels.
- Assists with test marketing of new products and services as appropriate.
- May maintain marketing/sales database to track leads, sales calls, and completed sales. May provide sales support to sales and service technicians.
- Engage new expansion area marketing as well as product specific rollouts. May implement internal training and customer communication.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Marketing Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analysis, Analytics, Business or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services
- Knowledge of social media marketing and strategic marketing practices
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Ability to analyze data and interpret information into actionable insights
- Ability to accurately interpret market trends
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.