Network Security Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for a Network Security Engineer in the Manchester, NH area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Network Security Engineer Description:
- Perform security design consultations with customers who are purchasing the company’s Cloud Secure product
- Design and implement customer services such as Cloud Secure, SD WAN, Cloud WIFI, DDoS Mitigation, and Cloud Peer Connect, and MPLS VPN
- Provide pre-sales support, customer solution design and provisioning for Cloud based services.
- Assist in research and evaluation of new technologies, development of plans and recommendations to meet customer and business needs.
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours to perform customer activations if needed.
- Participate in projects to ensure on-time and cost-effective delivery of data services through coordination of resources
- All other duties as assigned
Network Security Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, information science or computer engineering
- 5-7 years of experience
- Certifications desired are CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials, PCCSA, PCNSA, or PCNSE
- Hands-on experience with telecommunications, ISP, managed and hosted services, or large enterprise environment is required
- Cisco Routers, Meraki APs, VmWare Sphere, Palo Alto Firewall, Velocloud SDWAN, NSFocus DDoS Mitigation
- Working knowledge of security best practices and be able to articulate that knowledge when working with customers
- Strong understanding of WAN, LAN, protocols, topology and concepts
- Be able to understand equipment associated and be able to provision customer services associated with technologies such as MPLS, Cloud based firewall, SD WAN, Cloud WIFI, DDoS Mitigation and Cloud Peer Connect
- Excellent organization, oral and written communications skills
- Work well in both a team environment and independently
- Ability to manage multiple protects at once and deliver on-time results
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.