TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
OSP Engineer Description:
- Field engineering for fiber optic OSP design
- Staking of project paths requesting permits as required by each municipality
- Field survey of existing clients OSP networks to determine exact location
- Communicate with clients to ensure we are providing a product with highest possible quality
OSP Engineer Qualifications:
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as an OSP Fiber Engineer
- 1-2 years of Professional experience with AutoCAD 2018 or Civil 3d 2018.
- 1-2 years of experience with Excel, Microsoft Products, Outlook, PDF X-change Editor along with general computer proficiency
- Able to read and interpret civil construction plans identifying potential conflicts with existing client fiber optics facilities.
- Able to understand multiple client fiber optics plant records, and systems
- Have a working knowledge of Indiana Code 105 IAC relative to forced utility relocations
- Working knowledge of public right of way related to utility construction
- Able to accurately design constructible fiber optics paths and coordinate placement with construction personnel
- Able to identify obstacles that would prevent the successful construction of proposed fiber optics facilities
- Have experience with right of way permitting, to include rail road permitting
- Must have knowledge with Google Earth and KMZ/KML Files
- Must be able to read and understand general mapping
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Colby at 336.419.7437.