OSP Pole Loading Analyst
TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Pole Loading Analyst to work in IN & IL. This is a contract position. There may be some work in MO.
OSP Pole Loading Analyst Description:
- Perform a visual inspection and collection of overhead electrical and communication facilities in order to perform Pole Load Analysis on utility poles.
- Perform a visual collection of data and inventory of pole equipment to include sizes and structures.
- Perform field data collection utilizing approved collection materials to include lap top, GPS and other electronic devices as necessary.
- Develop a working knowledge of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Electrical utility construction standards, and telephone, cable and other communication facilities.
- Operate necessary equipment to take measurements on utility poles and mid-span facilities and perform pole inspections.
- Follow all Safety protocols and practices established by company safety policies.
- Possess a working knowledge of OSHA requirements to the induvial job responsibilities.
- Responsible to maintain a safe and healthful place of work.
- Responsible for meeting the quality requirements as outlined per project working on.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
OSP Pole Loading Analyst Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of power and or communication industry preferred
- 1-3 years of Outside Plant Pole Loading
- Knowledge of DISTO meter preferred
- Knowledge of the National Electric Safety Code (NESC) and Electrical utility construction standards
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett at 615.915.3119.