TelForce Group is looking for a Project Coordinator in the Upper Peninsula & Southeast MI. This is a contract-to-hire position.
The main responsibility is to support the construction manager and the project manager with daily activities. Duties include but are not limited to, assisting in planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating with teams, and communication with subcontractors on an as needed basis. Main activities consist of management of materials and logistics. This person will need to maintain good records of inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials in stock. Must be able to demonstrate various knowledge of machinery and equipment such as forklifts and booms. Must be willing and capable to keep up with a fast pace and adapt to the rapidly changing environments.
Project Coordinator Description:
- Load and unload inventory; delivery trucks, storage areas and production areas
- Provide administrative support to job site, maintain tracking reports
- Ensures all incoming delivery matches purchase orders
- Plan, build, and organize jobsite material and storage
- Manage inventory by identifying cataloging, and recording the location of inventory
- Receive inventory, track and secure delivered materials
- Input all necessary transactions into inventory system
- Inspect, monitor and report misuse of materials, equipment, and tools.
- Knowledge and operational skill of various machinery such as booms, camera cranes, forklift
- Track supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations to project managers
- Manage field crew requests for materials, attention to detail required
- Meet with construction manager daily to determine necessary tools, equipment and materials for field crews
- Knowledge and operational skill of various machinery such a booms and forklifts, etc.
- Ensuring that all field crews are properly staged each day
- Contact and maintain relationships with vendors
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Verification the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries
- Maintain a clean work environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations
- Analyze risks and opportunities, work with project managers to eliminate blockers
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in similar role managing materials and inventory
- Experience with RF devices a plus
- Experience with bar cloud or Fiix is a plus
- Familiar with supply chain and inventory management preferred
- Telco knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of forecasting and budget tools
- OSHA certification &forklift certification preferred
- Must be physically fit, able to negotiate all types of environments that may include walk, stand, kneel, crawl, for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Basic Computer skills, excel preferred
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.