TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Supervisor in the Denver, CO area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
OSP Supervisor Description:
- Plans for, and directly supervises in house crews and subcontractors for various underground utility construction projects
- Supports leadership team in ordering supplies, equipment and materials for projects
- Ability to interpret and communication project plans and standards to support staff, labor crews, subcontractors, vendors and customers
- Oversees project plans, objectives, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of the company’s mission, values and policies
- Basic ability to understand the financial health of project managing; cost and profit of an entire project
- Adhere to and uphold company’s safety culture on site, lead by example and develop the expected safety culture on each project
- Provide data and information to upper management on project status on an as needed basis
- Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; schedule could include; early mornings, evenings, weekends, etc.
OSP Supervisor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in underground utility construction operating as a Foreman/Supervisor level required
- 1-2 years of experience supervising underground construction sites and crews preferred
- OSHA 30 preferred
- CDL preferred
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Ashley at 615.212.8687.