TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Site Manager in the Houston, Kansas City and Dallas area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Telecom Product Manager Description:
- Develops, implements, and manages commercial Unified Communications as a Service
- Responsibilities include preparing business cases and marketing plans, defining target markets, preparing revenue forecasts
- Coordinating pre-launch activities with functional departments
- identifying and establishing sales channels to maximize market penetration
- Development of product applications
- Product life cycle planning/management
- Establishes national sales promotions, telemarketing campaigns, and special incentive programs, and works with analyst to ensure development of reporting mechanisms to track success.
- Tracks industry trends, product segment growth, market share, and other pertinent data to provide basis for strategic planning and product development
- Maintains an awareness of the competition and other market forces affecting the product line, through effective networking and mainstream research
- Proactively seeks and analyzes competitive intelligence through personal experience on a consistent basis.
- Manages essential UCaaS products, ensuring internal policies and external relationships are managed. Provides consistent services to customers, which meet all regulatory requirements.
Telecom Site Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in the communications industry
- 10 years of experience with cable installation procedures
- 5 years of experience with all aspects of installation validation
- 2 years in Product Management
- Minimum of 4 years VoIP industry experience
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661