Project Controls Scheduler
TelForce Group is looking for a Project Controls Scheduler in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Experienced to Lead-level Scheduler role. Will work on assignments on a variety of Power and/or Oil & Gas projects. Tasked with competently performing all aspects of schedule-related activity including schedule updates, critical path reporting, ''what if'' planning, earned value management, change management, and other planning/scheduling functions. May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
Project Controls Scheduler Description:
- Leads or participates in producing a plan and schedule preparation
- Interfaces with the client and other project professionals for planning and scheduling activities
- Interfaces with the project team to identify issues, risks, and mitigation plans
- Coordinates with field team to produce an integrated schedule
Project Controls Scheduler Qualifications:
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office
- Demonstrated project scheduling experience
- Computer skills, including Primavera P6
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of key scheduling processes.
- Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
- Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input.
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience in EcoSys
- Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the US 25%
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.