Quality Assurance Auditor, Gas Operations
TelForce Group is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor, Gas Operations in the Queens, NY area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Participates in all aspects of the Quality program, with a focus on field audits and training to ensure compliance with client standards and contractual requirements.
Quality Assurance Auditor, Gas Operations Description:
- Conducts internal quality control audits and reporting.
- Provides field quality inspection and on-site job coaching.
- Guides field operation crews on continuous quality
- Provides training for employee development in a classroom, lab and field environment.
- Ensures field operation crews are following Company, Client, OSHA, PHMSA, EPA, etc. requirements.
- Conduct incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Participates in the development and revision of training and auditing materials.
- Perform skill/performance evaluations to assess employees’ knowledge/skills/ability.
Quality Assurance Auditor, Gas Operations Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of underground utility construction experience.
- Delivery of classroom and lab instruction is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of gas pipeline construction/replacement.
- Operator Qualified to perform covered tasks under client written plans.
- Knowledge of OSHA, PHMSA and DOT regulations.
- Completed OSHA 10 and Competent Person in Excavation Safety Training preferred.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Fluent Spanish is a plus.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 90 pounds.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and stay late when necessary.
- Ability to travel within the company’s operating territory routinely and out of area occasionally.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.