Quality Control Coordinator
TelForce Group is looking for a Quality Control Coordinator in the Little Rock, AR area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
The Quality Control Coordinator will work with the construction department to ensure projects are completed with a high level of quality and according to customer specifications.
Quality Control Coordinator Description:
- Review and verify all construction documents meet customer requirements
- Prepare and maintain quality assurance reporting
- Coordinate and prioritize project activities based on the direction provided by user departments and management to achieve committed time frames
Quality Control Coordinator Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe
- Attention to detail even under pressure
- Awareness of all phases of the construction process
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to figure out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to work
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Dave at 239.233.1267.