TelForce Group is looking for a Recruiter in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract-to-hire position. This is a Remote role, however, it is preferred candidates are within 45 minutes of Kansas City.
Responsible for providing staffing services to local or regional office hiring managers within the company. Recruiting efforts include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring for complex and diverse jobs. Assesses needs in recruitment and partners with the business to deliver on recruiting needs. Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment process as well as company processes and standards.
- Sources candidates through internet and resume database searches, referrals, former employees/candidates/applicants, cold calling and ad placements to fill current employment openings.
- Conducts phone screening with candidates to determine if position requirements are met, as well organizational fit. Forwards top prospects to hiring department for review.
- Sets up interviews and develops interview questions.
- Ensures hiring manager has quality information for hiring decisions, such as application, resume, transcripts, references, etc.
- Coordinate transfer of internal candidates with current and receiving managers.
- Discusses external market conditions with hiring manager, such as compensation, relocation, etc, to assist in the decision process.
- Ensures due process is achieved in employee relations issues by gathering documentation, asking clarifying questions, & developing corrective action documents.
- Advises hiring managers and employees on employment-related matters.
- Bachelor's in HR, Business or related field preferred
- 2+ years HR/Recruiting experience
- Direct full cycle recruitment experience in a highly complex environment
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (PeopleSoft preferred)
- Industry related experience in Engineering, Construction, Drafting, Design, Project Management within Water, Power, O&G and related industries
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Ability to prospect, identify and interview new and existing candidates
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic conflict management, problem-solving and negotiation skills
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.