TelForce Group is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work Remote. This is a contract-to-hire position. This is a Remote role, however, it is preferred candidates are within 45 minutes of Kansas City.
The Recruiting Coordinator provides support to Talent Acquisition Recruiting, in the areas of college relations and/or experienced recruiting. This position will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Recruiting Coordinator Description:
- Schedules interviews and manages travel arrangements for onsite interviews and processes candidate expense reports
- Host candidates the day of interviews by escorting them to and from interviews, providing tours and performing other activities as needed
- Resolve issues around last-minute scheduling conflicts or any other problems that arise with candidates or interviewer
- Works cohesively with the recruiters to track all the recruiting steps throughout the candidate interview process within the ATS (Successfactors)
- Maintains candidate correspondence throughout the interview and engages the recruiter as needed
- Coordinate new professional background screening
- Coordinates with IT on orders for all new professionals
- Manages and coordinates the pre-employment and on-boarding processes for all newly hired professionals
- Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Works on HR projects as assigned
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years administrative/HR experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Familiarity with OFCCP compliance related policies & procedures
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.