Regional Field Sales & Service Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Regional Field Sales & Service Manager in ME, NH or VT. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Ensures the success of the national residential sales initiative through management of direct sales representatives, sales contractor firms and interaction with company call centers. Encourages and promotes sales of the Company's products and services. Helps organize and staff special events such as trade shows, festivals, or demonstrations to promote and sell company products and services. Responsible for building, owning and driving sales and retention across residential developments, single-family developments and multi-dwelling properties within service territory and adjacent geographies through use of excellent leadership and coaching skills. In addition to managing sales teams across various markets, oversees market networking and all proactive sales activities, inclusive of monitoring market conditions and trends and developing response plans. Is a key services advocate on behalf of the company within its serviceable areas.
Regional Field Sales & Service Manager Description:
- Supervises direct sales staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws. Sales staff responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems and holding employees accountable for achieving company assigned sales goals.
- Will be expected to travel to other markets as needed to enhance revenue and customer growth within strategic areas as determined by the company. Travel will be via ground transportation and/or aircraft and will often encompass multiple day trips, including weekend days. People interested in this position should expect to travel to other markets a minimum of 75 days per year to interact with local sales teams.
- Conducts team sales meetings regularly and as needed. Initiates or suggests plans, promotions and/or contests to motivate workers to achieve sales goals.
- Maintains and strategizes sales tactics for upcoming quotas and company goals.
- Required to oversee the assignment of sales leads and street allocations to appropriate sales teams. Follows up with areas sales teams on a regular basis to ensure proper frequency and quality of customer contact, and to offer sales guidance and suggestions.
- Leads or assists on responses to customer/client complaints and resolves them.
- Maintains established departmental performance standards.
- Builds employee engagement and high performing teams by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent within their span of control.
- Motivates, trains, and directs the sales efforts within the teams to achieve sales goals. Ensures teams presence in the market during primetime on a daily basis, and audits team’s sales allocation to maintain established sales standards and quotas. Performs miscellaneous duties including customer account research, customer complaint resolution, special reports and projects. Reports daily sales activities to up line management.
- Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of the teams within their span of control and implements change efforts as warranted.
- Creates an environment of continuous learning, role playing and development where management and employees are able to enhance their skills and maximize their potential and success through coaching, training, and objective performance management, including the progressive discipline process.
- Ensures sales teams within span of control are trained and managing strict enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains strong working relationships with leadership, the operations team and peers, working as a team to build a culture of success.
- Acts as a public representative for the Company, ensuring that the customer understands contract terms and conditions and payment procedures. Exercises constant awareness and knowledge of privacy issues while working with customer records.
- Serves as a contact for members of the public with the Company and directly interfaces with customers and strategic partners within individual markets.
- Maintains a professional sales posture at all times and actively seeks out sales and partnership opportunities to grow the business.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue generation quotas.
- Will have access to network systems to access information for system price quotations. Maintains files of customer records, pending quotations, and other pertinent material. Accurately completes all contracts on a timely basis.
- Ensures sales teams have subject matter expertise on company services as well as those of competitors.
- Demonstrates products and services at local events located at various sites within the service area. Communicates with customers or potential customers, answering questions about Company products and services.
- Attends local training sessions for new systems or service and/or upgrades, as required.
- Participates in development of expense budgets and sales volume objectives
Regional Field Sales & Service Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience.
- 3-5 years of sales management experience in exceeding revenue quotas.
- 2-4 years of telecommunications/cable leadership experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of residential sales experience preferred.
- Strong networking and relationship skills required.
- Analytical, statistical and deduction skills and the ability to make qualitative judgments.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Experience in implementing sales training and employee development programs.
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- High comfort level with personal technology such as mobile devices.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.