Reserve Power Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Reserve Power Project Manager in the Baltimore, MD area to support VA to ME. This is a full time, direct hire position.
This position will be focusing primarily on our Reserve Power applications, which include telecommunications, IT, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), utilities and switchgear, security, emergency lighting and general electronics. Some of the reserve power brands include PowerSafe, DataSafe, and Genesis. Our extensive product range serves a variety of reserve power applications and consistently delivers the most effective, powerful and reliable batteries available.
Reserve Power Project Manager Description:
- Oversee all aspects of multiple projects from start to finish, developing and executing detailed project schedules and monitoring on-time delivery, revenue, and margin quality
- Meet with customers to review project scope and timeline and create customer estimates and quotes, as needed
- Maintain a close interface with the customer, project management office, and service group stakeholders, and other departments, regarding schedules, quality, and standards; schedule meetings, prepare materials, and draft minutes
- Manage all service representatives, subcontractors, vendors, and contractors for compliance to quality, safety, cost, and timeliness requirements
- Draft method of procedure and statement of work documents
- Create and transmit all kickoff and closeout documentation, floor plans, schematics, and specifications relevant to projects
- Collaborate with design professionals, subject matter experts and other resources to ensure the timely and cost-effective completion of all projects
- Manage project change orders, and timely, accurate invoicing
- Communicate change orders to the customer and/or management in a timely manner
- Understand and implement customers’ standards of safety, installation quality, processes and communication methods
- Understand and enforce Enersys standards of professionalism, quality, safety, metrics, and processes
- Track all time, expenses, and report accurately, using the approved methods
- Cultivate customer relationships, and identify new business opportunities
Reserve Power Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2-year degree OR 2 years of equivalent training
- 4-6 years of related industry/construction experience
- Knowledge of code requirements for specialty trade systems and their integration into overall facility or project plans
- Intermediate proficiency/understanding of CAD drawings, Gantt charts, MS Project, Excel, and Visio
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Strong verbal, telephone, and written communications skills
- General Job Requirements
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.