OSP RF Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for an OSP RF Engineer
Direct Hire - Full Time Position in Show Low, Flagstaff or Phoenix
RF Engineering is responsible for RF Optimization and Design of GSM/UMTS/LTE network. The individual will oversee RF Design Engineer, MW Engineer, Optimization Engineer, and interface with other departments. Strong understanding of Ericsson technology.
- Network performance KPI (meet company standards)
- Network growth plan (UMTS, LTE design) including Frequency re-tunes
- Spectrum planning, utilization, coordination with FCC
- Set up guidelines and procedures, and ensure the RF team follows them
- Managing/Leading the RF projects, ensure the completion within timelines
- Handle emergency situations promptly and make escalations to respective teams as needed
- Forecasting and determination of new equipment requirements.
- Work with O&M, IP/IT, Switching, Customer Care, Technical Support, also Ericsson & other vendors, contractors on ongoing network activities to ensure optimal performance of the network, ensuring that all issues are escalated and resolved in efficient manner.
- Manage direct reports of RF Design, RF Performance/Optimization, MW design and RF technicians
- Set up training plan for the RF team to receive adequate knowledge to keep up to Industry standard
- Conduct meetings with staff on a regular basis.
- Working with Site Acquisition and Construction, and also based on coverage and capacity requirements, determine the best location for the placement and the installation of new sites.
- Provide extended support to staff beyond normal duty.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively to all levels management in an organization. Ability to work independently and effectively cooperatively with others. Supports and helps team members to meet goals. Ability to set clear goals/direction and gather the necessary support from team members to ensure that these goals are met/followed
- Must demonstrate ability to perform and respond well in crisis situations
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Current Driver’s License
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong understanding of GSM, UMTS, LTE networks
- Good working knowledge of RF Planning and Optimization
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Quick learner
- Computer literate/MS Office experience
- Ericsson ENIQ
- Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor of Electrical engineering or Computer science.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 239-763-2398.