RF LTE Engineers & Fiber, MPLS, Microwave Radio, Wireless LTE Engineers
Telforce Group is looking for engineers to provide on-premises engineering support. Work is in Honolulu, HI. This is a direct hire position, travel to all HI islands is required. Salary Range is $80K – 156K depending on experience. Referral Bonus $1000
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares plans, layouts and engineering designs - Creates/Edits Construction Drawings
- Procures and evaluates quotes and proposals for materials and/or services
- Initiates Purchase Requisitions for the ordering of materials and/or services
- Conducts pre-field site surveys
- Coordinates with installation groups and contractors
- Provides installation support
- Generates cost estimates and schedules
- Documents as-built drawing changes
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited engineering school.
- Minimum five years of experience in telecommunications engineering or network engineering or a combination of both. Experience in one or more of the following areas is required; Fiber, MPLS, Microwave Radio, wireless communications, private LTE
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Madonna@telforcegroup.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call Madonna 615-915-3119.