Sales Center Specialists
TelForce Group is looking for Sales Center Specialists in the Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC & Toccoa, GA area. These are Direct Hire positions. Minimum $500/monthly commission.
The Sales Action Center Specialist position is responsible for making warm calls to potential customers to generate sales and meet cross-organizational sales goals. Takes inbound calls from customers and records information; Informs customer of special promotions and/or new services offered by the company in order to increase subscription revenue and products.
Sales Center Specialist Description:
- Solicit sale of new or additional services to both existing customers and potential new customers.
- Manage leads by tracking and following up on them.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos via the phone and internet.
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Produce activity reports.
- Work with affiliate sales to cross-generate leads
- Review account to find areas that are mutually beneficial to the customer and the company through increased services to the customer.
- Provide world class service to customers calling in and receives orders for installation, activation, disconnect, or change in service.
- Fill out contract forms, determine charges for service requested, collect deposits, prepare change of address records, and issue discontinuance orders.
- Take ownership of customer complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sales Center Specialist Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of NISC, ESS payroll systems and Omnia/Oasis order processing systems is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.