Sales & Service Representatives
TelForce Group is looking for Sales & Service Representatives in the Toccoa, GA area. These are Direct Hire positions.
The Sales & Service Representative functions as a primary contact person for customers who are served by the company – telephone, internet, cable tv, security, and cellular service. Interviews customers and handles customer relations, including problems with payment of bills, delinquent accounts, service orders, records of payment, adjustments, changes, and additions. Markets company products & services to customers. Records customer information in computer. This contact is most often face-to-face in a retail business office environment, but also includes phone contact.
Sales & Service Representative Description:
- Acts as original point of contact for customer regarding all aspects of company operations.
- Guides customers in selection of services, including cellular service with our partner, AT&T, in certain markets. Provides descriptions of services and prices, as appropriate.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person, receiving orders for installation, connection, discontinuation, or change of service.
- Accurately processes cash and check payments for current and past-due bills by receiving payments, entering balances, and making deposits; adhering to Cash Handling Policy.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Edits and posts adjustments and corrections to customer billing or service ordered.
- Investigates conditions preventing completion of service connection orders
- Travels to other offices within all company service areas as needed, based on business needs
- Must have access to reliable transportation; as travel to other office locations is required
- MUST maintain professional appearance, superior attendance and promptness
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management
Sales & Service Representative Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of Sales experience
- Proficient in sales strategies and techniques
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively
- Results driven
- Organizational skills and ability to work with interruptions
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.