Senior Account Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Account Manager.
Full time, remote position serving the following states: Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. ***The ideal candidate must live within these areas the job serves.***
Wholesale Account Managers create connections and opportunities with new and existing wholesale customers. Account Managers are the primary forces that drive market development through generating new business, penetrating existing accounts, and minimizing lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within the assigned account base. If you are motivated, love a challenge, and are ready to meet and exceed your goals in a fun, friendly environment, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive commission structure with guaranteed base salary
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution - to help you plan for the future
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with competitive company subsidies
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your future career goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of successful telecommunications carrier sales experience
- A history of exceeding sales objectives
- Your strong business, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Your diligence, self-motivation, and time management skills
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to Phillis@telforcegroup.com . In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 321-438-7799.