Senior Civil Engineer – California
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer.
This is a direct hire, full-time position.
Work is located in Los Angeles and Anaheim, California.
Salary from $120,000 up to $175,000 based on experience.
- Application of diversified knowledge of transportation engineering and design principles
- Provide roadway and intersection design guidance with responsibility for all aspects of project and client management, project development, and mentoring and guiding support level staff
- Orchestrate project teams of various sizes and skills and manage staff and subconsultants
- Be responsible for quality assurance and quality control through the development and review of construction plans, specifications and cost estimates
- Interface with clients and create new business opportunities for the office
- Represent clients and the firm at project meetings, community events, and/or public hearings
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimates to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices
- Analyze complex problems. develop and evaluate options and create solutions
- Prepare proposals and participate in proposal interviews
- Participate in business development activities with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and a strong knowledge of civil/traffic engineering concepts
- Registration as a PE with California Civil Engineer license
- 8+ years of experience managing projects and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in CADD applications such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Bluebeam Software
- Working knowledge of relevant design standards and guidelines such as Caltrans Standard Plans & Specifications, APWA Greenbook, Caltrans Highway Design Manual, California MUTCD, and become familiar with City Municipal Design standards.
The salary range for this position is between $120,000 and $175,000 per annum, based on experience and qualifications.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 615-915-3119.