Senior Project Managers
TelForce Group is looking for Senior Project Managers!
These are full time, direct hire positions located in Southeast VA.
$80-120K based on experience
Travel is required
Excellent benefits – Call for details
$1,000 Referral Bonus
If interested, call 321-438-7799
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sr. Project Manager position ensures the timely, safe and cost-effective construction of transmission sites, towers, collocations, outside plant projects (coax, copper and fiber optic) and civil site development. Under minimal supervision, coordinates with contractors, public utilities, equipment vendors, third parties and internal departments to achieve project objectives. Additionally, the incumbent must be competent at the full scope of project management duties associated with the deployment of multi-service telecommunications networks. Position will report to the Construction manager and must be able to work in a team environment, working cross functionally within the operations organization.
- Education: College degree preferred. Other candidates with a High School Diploma or equivalent and relevant work and/or military experience will be considered.
- Experience: Three to five years of telecommunications experience required.
- Three to five years of project management/coordination experience required.
- Three to five years of utility construction experience required.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel and Project Management software (Sitetracker, Smartsheet).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of data networking, including design, troubleshooting, and configuration of various wired and wireless network topologies, CATV systems and coaxial design and construction.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Project and/or Construction management certification(s) preferred.
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as the needs of the business require.
- Ability to travel for training or as required.
- Ability to work independently, work with teams and communicate effectively.
- Ability to lead construction teams.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 321-438-7799.